STOP THE PRESSES!!!! SNOW IN FAYETTEVILLE, NC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bright and sunny this morning
3214765819_9e1a7e098f.jpg

3215608700_4586592497.jpg

Bye bye snow.
sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
hmm.png
You sure that wasn't Wilmington? Fayetteville is no where near the ocean.

Sorry I should of clarified that a little better...We took one day and drove to the ocean....So yeah the 'ocean' part in my original post wasn't meant to sound like it was at "Fayetteville"...My mistake....
(it might of been Wilmington we went to, to see the ocean. I don't remember the name of the town. But we were in Fayetteville for the nasty ice storm.
Sorry for the confusion...

Scrambled Egg, you got any snow left?

Here, the snow is melting so fast... with all the water running off the roof you'd think it was raining.

I should have done this yesterday but here is a picture of our house from the street. Notice how much roof was already showing when I took this pic about 2 hours ago. I wouldn't be surprised if half of what was on there has melted off by now.
sad.png

3215284441_ed53801b93.jpg

sad.png
well shucks!
sad.png
looks like everyone else in nc got snow but me.
hit.gif
it went all around us didn't even see much more than a few flurries at my house...so won't bore ya with the mud pit in the yard.
barnie.gif

sure have enjoyed all the pretty pics .

Yeah ours is going down very fast! Most of the driveway is showing and icicles are tumbling off the roof onto the deck... needless to say I'm staying off the deck!!!

I think I might have to pass on THAT much snow Pam!!! Ours is all nasty slush today..started melting away yesterday. Was pretty while it lasted!! We should be up to 58 degrees today and higher the rest of the week, guess our winter is over, lol!! There are fat robins all over the place and they are normally a sign of eminent spring around here anyway. Needless to say we don't have a big market for winter coats here, lol!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom