Stormcrow's Hobby Farm

Pics
Bellum (War) was given the opportunity to introduce himself to Pestilencia (Pestilence) yesterday, and introduce himself he did... Many times.

Let the countdown begin. Should have a new batch of kits at the end of the month, juist in time to process the last batch and start a new. Next pairing will be Snu Snu and Thanosia, then Bellum and Famēs.

Last edited:
Thanosia is Lady Death, while Famēs with the funny E is Famine, of course
:lau Any positive names in there?

Sometimes animals live up their names. I named one of my first chicks Little, as she was the smallest. She grew up to be on par with the others, but she does lay the smallest eggs.
I mean, Thanos wasn't an awful god, so I'd say that one is positive 😅

We got four rabbits. 1 Boy, 3 Girls. Couldn't come up with any band names with three ladies and a guy on drums or back up guitar, so the four horsepeople bunnies they became.

What can I say, we weren't feeling very creative.

My wife said NO, very firmly, when I told her, but she hasn't come up with anything better. When she does, I might change the luggage tags on their cages.

Happy wife, happy life.

Last edited:
Besides, this is whom I think of, when I think of Death. and she is such a pale white rabbit (biggest of our NZs)

1685470220171.png

We got four rabbits. 1 Boy, three Girls. Couldn't cup up with any band names with three ladies and a guy on drums or back up guitar, so the four horsepeople bunnies they became.

What can I say, we weren't feeling very creative.

My wife said NO, very firmly, when I told her, but she hasn't come up with anything better. When she does, I might change the luggage tags on their cages.

Happy wife, happy life.
:lau :lau

Except for the last line. That's true. :lau:lau

Back
Top Bottom