Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Probably not.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no chance

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AAwww!!! She's adorable ChickenTamer!!

Elanora began to like Flufferfeet, so she and Mango brought her with them everywhere. They played together they ate together they had spots on the roost together, and they even searched for Nightsky together. Mango was beginning to get worried about Nightsky and the hole in the coop when one night something was scrambling through the coop.................

The noise woke Flufferfeet up, and she went to explore. What ever it was, it ran into the hole in the coop and so Flufferfeet went over to check out the hole. On accident she fell in! She squeeked for help and Elinore woke up. Elinore jumped off the roost and peeked her head into the hole. She squaked, "Flufferfeet, Flufferfeet! Are you ok?!" Flufferfeet answered, "Yea, I am ok, but I am scared. Hurry! Get me out of here!" Elinore tried climbing in, but she was too big! Then Flufferfeet saw something run past her. It looked like a chicken, but a skranny one at that!

AAwww!!! She's adorable ChickenTamer!!

Elanora began to like Flufferfeet, so she and Mango brought her with them everywhere. They played together they ate together they had spots on the roost together, and they even searched for Nightsky together. Mango was beginning to get worried about Nightsky and the hole in the coop when one night something was scrambling through the coop.................

Thanks! I showed her at fair! She is such a sweaty!

"Whose there!!??" cried Elanora. None of the other chickens were up. Elanora eventually got Flufferfeet out of the hole. The thing scampered past again. Elanora and Flufferfeet were scared. "Go get Mango Flufferfeet!!' Flufferfeet ran in the coop and woke up Mango. Mango and Fluffer (hehe nickname) came rushing out. "What's wrong Elanora??" asked Mango. Elanora was face to face with the thing. "Is that you Elanora? Mango??? And another little chick??" "Nightsky???" asked Mango. "YES!!! It IS you!!!" "Nightsky!!!" Elanora hugged Nightsky and led her into the warm area.

"Whose there!!??" cried Elanora. None of the other chickens were up. Elanora eventually got Flufferfeet out of the hole. The thing scampered past again. Elanora and Flufferfeet were scared. "Go get Mango Flufferfeet!!' Flufferfeet ran in the coop and woke up Mango. Mango and Fluffer (hehe nickname) came rushing out. "What's wrong Elanora??" asked Mango. Elanora was face to face with the thing. "Is that you Elanora? Mango??? And another little chick??" "Nightsky???" asked Mango. "YES!!! It IS you!!!" "Nightsky!!!" Elanora hugged Nightsky and led her into the warm area.

Nightsky was super skinny, she was starving and thirsty, and very depressed. Everyone was worried about Nightsky, she was getting sicker and sicker through out the days. The owner of the farm took Nightsky away from the other birds, and Elinore freaked. The days started to go by and Elinore and Mango were starting to get really worried!

Nightsky was super skinny, she was starving and thirsty, and very depressed. Everyone was worried about Nightsky, she was getting sicker and sicker through out the days. The owner of the farm took Nightsky away from the other birds, and Elinore freaked. The days started to go by and Elinore and Mango were starting to get really worried!

Christmas was coming, and 2 weeks before Christmas, Peachs eggs hatched! She hatched 3 all together! The breeds were Ameracana, Buff Orpington mix with a Barred Rock, and a Cuckoo Maran mixed with an Ameracana. They were named Bucky, Kitten, and Jamba. All of them wrote little letters to Santa Rooster.

Last edited:
On Christmas everyone got what they asked for! Nightsky came back! The chicks loved Nightsky, and Nightsky loved them! Nightsky was like a grandma to them. That Christmas night, Nightsky pulled Elinore out to talk to her, she said, " Eli, I need to tell you something..." Elinore asked "What is it?" "Have I ever told you my age?" "No, now that I think bout it, no." "I am 6 years old, and not doing good. I will not be here much longer. Probaly a day or two..." Elinore began to cry, she said, "No! That cant be true! We just got you back! That cant happen!" Elinore would not believe it. "Yes, it is true. When I pass, I want you to tell everyone that I loved them, and I will be with them in there heart." Elinore looked into Nightskys eyes and answered, "Ok..." They made the days the best they could make them. The chicks went ice skating, which Nightsky took them. 3 Days pat and Nightsky started to become slow. Elinore found Nightsky lying in the corner of the fenced in area. Elinore ran over and said, "Nightsky! No stay with me!" "Eli, you have to *cough cough* You have to take me out of here, before I get the other birds sick." Elinore ran in and got ango and Flufferfeet. They laid by her side before she pasted, and they all barried her under her favorite oak tree. Elinore told everyone what happened and gave them time to moarn.

Then, that night, Nightsky turned into a zombie! LOL JK LMBO
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom