Strangest and Silliest Chicken Names?

I have one named Houdinni - Splash Dutch
Then one nicknamed "Thriller" Because when we got her MJ's "Thriller" came on and she was ACTUALLY dancing! She was good too! (She's a black Japaneese)
Then we have a silkie on the way my mom wants to name "Cleopatra" xD

I have 7 black australorps who orriginated in Australia. The names are Sydney,Perth,Brisbane,Canberra,Melbourne, and Horbart. The 7th one is named after a friend from Australia. so the chickens name is Cyril.
smile.png

I have a little brown Bantam/D'uccle (Not sure which) named Dori Alice Maria Fetta Feet Whelan. My cousin refers to her as Fetta Feet. Feathered Feet, get it? He can't speak well, and he didn't like the name Dori. No worse than my cat: Armadargus Fluffy Butt Bubbles Kitty Boy Tiddles, or Mr. Tiddles for short.
I don't know who said it, but I have a chicken named Poppy! She's an Americauna.

We had 3 ducks named Quackers, Reginald, and Trouble. See if you can guess which one was the most mischievous.
tongue2.gif

The kids name some of ours,

Fluffy Butt: Cochin pullet
Pupeye: Jap bantam hen
Owl: a wierd mix
Godzilla: a modern game roo
Mystery Guy: a mix roo
Chicky Poo: a mix pullet

Thats all I can think of for now

I have a couple BO named Buffy and Willow, a RIR named Amelia Pond and a BPR named Neil de Grasse Tyson. He replaced another BPR named Carl Sagan. Carl was supposed to be a pullet but turned out to be a roo so we rehomed him and bought the second who also turned out to be a roo. I told my son to quit giving them boy names! There are plenty of cool women scientists he could name a chick after.

Back
Top Bottom