Stray dog *pics*

NewHopePoultry

Crowing
12 Years
Apr 9, 2007
Troy,Missouri
She was dropped off sometime durning the night last week. She has been staying ata neighbors house, but she sometimes wonders over to see my dogs.
She is a very sweet,but shy dog. She gets along with all my dogsand my neighbors dogs. She seems fine around my cats and rabbits.
She stands to about an adults knees. She is still young,she has her puppy coat.
I know she is a pitbull mix,but I dont know what she is mixed with. Any guesses on her mix and age?

pets023.jpg

pets024.jpg

pets025.jpg

Lab/Pit? I have a black lab mix (boxer or pit or who the heck knows).

Someone here once called their lab a 'labradork'. I've adopted that nickname for my Rosie cause she sure can be! LOL

She has circus tents for lips, and they sometimes get caught in her mouth. In fact, I had to take her to the vet last spring cuz she had one of her fangs threaded into the lip (not through it, but IN it).

Anyway, here's her pic for comparison.

LoreesProject004.jpg

I already have 4 dogs, so I cant keep her, otherwise I would.
She looks to be a bit younger then a year old,but she might be a year old already. Her coat is very soft and puppy like. Her teeth are very clean.

Where I live there is no dog rescue near and if I drive the 60 miles to the closest one,then I have to pay $60 for them to take her, which I really cant afford to drive all the way down there and turn around and pay that much.

I often take in strays and find them new homes. Theres no animal control around here, so people call and ask me to take them. I usually keep them for a few weeks(after the vet says they are heathly) and then find them a new home.

Back
Top Bottom