Stuck in a stereotype?

Quote:
you certainly sound like a conservative libertarian to me.. (not republican). I'd love to see you get Llama's or alpaca's so they can spit on the neighbors when they came to complain :lol
gig.gif

Quote:
That I/we are poorer then dirt (well, we almost are) because we raise as much food as we can and have chickens and don't shop for very much food.
Because I wear only dresses and cover my head, that must mean I want to require all other women to do so. Furthest thing from the truth!
Because I submit to my husband, I must be weak minded and incapable of doing anything on my own.
Not realizing that I moved 5,000 miles on my own to work as the head of a large kitchen at a large camp! Thank you very much!!!

People tend to just look skin deep, and run with it! Sadly, few people even want to get to know the real me.

Quote:
That's why in real life I have a hard time connecting with folks. its just like online here, they either like me, or hate me and want me to die horribly. Unfortunately folks have always thought me strange for wanting to stockpile food n ammo........ yet I'm almost 18 months unemployed and we're still fed. Sure my long term storage is almost gone, but I'm still fat as a roly poly
smile.png

Quote:
You're not?
th.gif

Oh he is, but there's more to him than that. Although, I must confess the other night we had an odd chat about the benifits of rabbit droppings in organic gardens, at like 1AM his time. Turns out he took his meds and was drousy, I thought he was drunk dialing me about bunny poop!
gig.gif

Quote:
Sounds like you need some mental counseling.
wink.png

...Nope... had some once, but they got bored with me and sent me home. Some attitude adjustment maybe - but what fun is that?

Quote:
That's why in real life I have a hard time connecting with folks. its just like online here, they either like me, or hate me and want me to die horribly. Unfortunately folks have always thought me strange for wanting to stockpile food n ammo........ yet I'm almost 18 months unemployed and we're still fed. Sure my long term storage is almost gone, but I'm still fat as a roly poly
smile.png

Well you know what! After we get settled in MI, we will have you all over for dinner. We will not be too far apart.

Quote:
Ain't no one gonna get distracted with this one...
tongue.png

I love that photo of you, then again all of your pics come out great.

Quote:
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/sumo.gif Go ahead.... Make my day..... http://www.pic4ever.com/images/sumo.gif

Hey! Now how'd you get MY pic....
cool.png

smack.gif

Whatever....

Quote:
Ain't no one gonna get distracted with this one...
tongue.png

huh? whazzat u say?

droolin.gif
th.gif

roll.png

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

I would venture to say that nearly everyone on this thread can be stereotyped as chicken people
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom