Stuck in the car with a coke and a duckling

I would suggest against giving it any more coke, or any sugary soda drink for that matter. If you can pick up something such as Poly-Vi-Sol (without iron), Pedialyte, or a poultry vitamin such as Nutri-dench that would be more preferred. Additionally, the duckling should be placed in a warm, stress-free envioment. Warm mashed scrambled eggs may prove beneficial.

I would suggest against giving it any more coke, or any sugary soda drink for that matter. If you can pick up something such as Poly-Vi-Sol (without iron), Pedialyte, or a poultry vitamin such as Nutri-dench that would be more preferred. Additionally, the duckling should be placed in a warm, stress-free envioment. Warm mashed scrambled eggs may prove beneficial.
Any tips on how to scramble some eggs in the car?

take some old foil put egg in scramble seal up and put it on the exhaust manifold of your car with the engine running.

I don't think mashed scrambled eggs cooked by exhaust fumes would be good for a duckling. The eggs would be preferably cooked at home - the duckling would be preferably at home, not traveling around in a car.

I don't think mashed scrambled eggs cooked by exhaust fumes would be good for a duckling. The eggs would be preferably cooked at home - the duckling would be preferably at home, not traveling around in a car.
I'm definitely not going to do that to the poor duckling (mostly because it just died in my hands😭)

your not cooking them with exhaust fumes but heat from the manifold. I said seal the foil. I worked on the river years ago on a boat and had no galley and I used to reheat my food for dinner sometimes on the exhaust manifold of the diesel engine. . The exhaust manifolds on those engines are water cooled so a little different same principle.
The problem with a car engine would be vibration and would it stay in place.

If your engine is running properly you would not have a bunch of fumes

Really no difference then taking tin foil putting meat and vegetables
in it and sealing it up and cooking it on campfire coals or a grate on top of the coals.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/106584/campfire-foil-packs/

Back
Top Bottom