Stupid Kid Tricks

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Sep 24, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I was convinced to do this and I am asking everyone to PLEASE keep it clean.

Here goes: My son, when we was 16, decided that it would be a good idea to go streaking at midnight. 6' tall with nothing by sneakers on. (He was with another friend) Guess who brought him home?

Our pastor. That poor pastor was so red in the face from trying not to laugh outloud. He made me walk him to his car and then busted out laughing I am surprised he didn;t wake the neighbors.

My child forgot that Pastor Dennis often burns the midnight oil and he lives right around the corner.

2. StupidBird

StupidBird Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    GA
    Wow. Talk about your bad timing! Kinda reminds me of... well, never you mind. [​IMG] We didn't get caught but we had to hide behind the dock a long time [​IMG] Some people can get away with anything. I can't.

3. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    [​IMG] Remind your kid, when you were young and stupid, not everyone had camera phones to share it for the rest of his life.

4. debilorrah

Quote:Now ain;t that the truth!!! He gets so irritated with me when I tell this story! It was a pitiful sight to see!

5. 19Dawn76

19Dawn76 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2009
    Toadsuck, AR
    That reminds me of a video I saw once. Some blooper show.

These guys decided to dare their friends to streak thru Dennys at 2am. Well the first guy pulls up and starts recording the event from outside inthe parking lot. A car full of guys pull up (about 4) and get out, naked, and run thru Dennys. I can't remember if their car was stolen by a real thief or just friends but as soon as they left the car someone took it so they RAN out when they were done and . . . . . .no car.[​IMG]

6. debilorrah

Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. agnes_day

agnes_day Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    Quote:that is so odd that you posted this..my husband has told me a million times about how he used to do the same thing as a teenager but i thought it too weird of a thing for a teenage boy to do. i guess not!
    [​IMG]

8. debilorrah

Quote:that is so odd that you posted this..my husband has told me a million times about how he used to do the same thing as a teenager but i thought it too weird of a thing for a teenage boy to do. i guess not!
    [​IMG]

Oh honey they are boys til the day they die.

9. buck-wild-chick

buck-wild-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Hamilton C. FL
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  10. 19Dawn76

19Dawn76 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2009
    Toadsuck, AR
    Quote:She asked that it be kept clean! Put some pants on that smiley!!!!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by