Stupid Kid Tricks

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
I was convinced to do this and I am asking everyone to PLEASE keep it clean.

Here goes: My son, when we was 16, decided that it would be a good idea to go streaking at midnight. 6' tall with nothing by sneakers on. (He was with another friend) Guess who brought him home?

Our pastor. That poor pastor was so red in the face from trying not to laugh outloud. He made me walk him to his car and then busted out laughing I am surprised he didn;t wake the neighbors.

My child forgot that Pastor Dennis often burns the midnight oil and he lives right around the corner.

Wow. Talk about your bad timing! Kinda reminds me of... well, never you mind.
wink.png
We didn't get caught but we had to hide behind the dock a long time
lol.png
Some people can get away with anything. I can't.

lau.gif
Remind your kid, when you were young and stupid, not everyone had camera phones to share it for the rest of his life.

That reminds me of a video I saw once. Some blooper show.

These guys decided to dare their friends to streak thru Dennys at 2am. Well the first guy pulls up and starts recording the event from outside inthe parking lot. A car full of guys pull up (about 4) and get out, naked, and run thru Dennys. I can't remember if their car was stolen by a real thief or just friends but as soon as they left the car someone took it so they RAN out when they were done and . . . . . .no car.
big_smile.png

Quote:
that is so odd that you posted this..my husband has told me a million times about how he used to do the same thing as a teenager but i thought it too weird of a thing for a teenage boy to do. i guess not!
lol.png

Quote:
that is so odd that you posted this..my husband has told me a million times about how he used to do the same thing as a teenager but i thought it too weird of a thing for a teenage boy to do. i guess not!
lol.png

Oh honey they are boys til the day they die.

Back
Top Bottom