Stupid neighbors dogs!!!!!!!!!!! warning rant!!!

Quote:
Coyotes are everywhere around here. There are 3 missing cat posters on our telephone pole.

I think predators are only worried about scents from larger predators (mountain lions, wolves, bears, humans
smile.png
etc) and not herd animals (goats, horses, etc). How about running a radio all night instead? Talk radio, or news, not music. And a lit scarecrow or something that looks human.

Jose said that about putting a radio down that way, it works for hawks during the day.

Yea i got a call last night from the ladyi get those ee cross from, she ask me if we can go pick up 1 loonely hen becouse 2 nights in a row coyotes when in and ate there chickens, ohh my god there were feathers everywhere.

We ended up with that 1 plus there was 2 hideing, one got out on us and flew ina tree, we will go back her today, and 1 was up in the soemwhere she flew out and around her barn and ont you now where here peeping from way up there.
1 chick fell down, and hubby grabbed another chick and 2 eggs one was peeping.

But yea she lives on the back rd that runs the back of my property, so those coyotes that got hers are in my 16 acres of property.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom