Submit your photos! -Standard bred chickens

This isn't Standard of Perfection quality but just uploaded photos so thought I'd share one here. The broody has little brown hue, black in hackle extends to tip and other problems. The photo is to show how silver they should be and that's looking at the one chick hatched from Murphy Line. Other chicks are a Silver/ Partridge cross.

Breed- Plymouth Rock
Variety- Silver Pencilled
Gender- Hen
Age- Two years

Broody with silver chick.JPG

Here's an old photo of mine, same breed and variety. Pullet- likely around 24 weeks. She's much more to Standard.

DSCN1428.JPG

I'll try to create a list of what I still need. This project is getting worked on all next week. Information from this project will only be available on two websites. I'll PM everyone involved the locations.

That's alright!

Here's some images of my Silkies. Of course, they are definitely not the best but they are of showing standards and have no disqualifications.

Breed: Silkie
Bantam or Standard: Bantam
Variety: White (Non-Bearded)
She's my best show quality Silkie I own.
IMG_8850.JPG

IMG_9145.JPG

IMG_9146.JPG

IMG_8682.JPG

IMG_8843.JPG

IMG_8922.JPG

Bantam or Standard: Bantam (Non-Bearded)
Variety: Gold
She is a very recent addition to my flock so I haven't been able to show her yet. However, up till now she is a decent standard but looks scraggly on photos due to her still needing a refreshing bath :lau
If I get any other photos of her in full 'floof' I will post them.
IMG_9065.JPG

IMG_9060.JPG

IMG_9061.JPG

IMG_9062.JPG

IMG_9063.JPG

In my country Silkies with a smaller crest are accepted for showing, it comes down to judges preferences. My boy isn't a fantastic specimen, his leg feathering could be better but likewise, he doesn't have any disqualifications. He's also still growing so I hope his wattles get more evened out!
IMG_8848.JPG

IMG_8849.JPG

IMG_8851.JPG

IMG_8921.JPG

If using them just make sure not to crop out my mark on the photos, hope they're okay! :D

That's alright!

Here's some images of my Silkies. Of course, they are definitely not the best but they are of showing standards and have no disqualifications.

She's my best show quality Silkie I own.
View attachment 1810863
View attachment 1810880
View attachment 1810881
View attachment 1810879
View attachment 1810860
View attachment 1810875

Bantam or Standard: Bantam (Non-Bearded)
Variety: Gold
She is a very recent addition to my flock so I haven't been able to show her yet. However, up till now she is a decent standard but looks scraggly on photos due to her still needing a refreshing bath :lau
If I get any other photos of her in full 'floof' I will post them.
View attachment 1810873
View attachment 1810869
View attachment 1810870
View attachment 1810871
View attachment 1810872

In my country Silkies with a smaller crest are accepted for showing, it comes down to judges preferences. My boy isn't a fantastic specimen, his leg feathering could be better but likewise, he doesn't have any disqualifications. He's also still growing so I hope his wattles get more evened out!
View attachment 1810861
View attachment 1810862
View attachment 1810864
View attachment 1810874

If using them just make sure not to crop out my mark on the photos, hope they're okay! :D
I'll be sure not to crop out your marl, I would never do that. Google sites auto resizes images, so if I can't fit the mark I won't use it out of fair use.

Back
Top Bottom