Submit your photos! -Standard bred chickens

I'll be sure not to crop out your marl, I would never do that. Google sites auto resizes images, so if I can't fit the mark I won't use it out of fair use.

That's alright :)

Suppose if it did and you wanted to use a certain photo, I can edit the size and stuff of the image for you I don't mind.

Good luck with creating this though I'm looking forward to it, it'll be so helpful.

Anybody got a decent white Silkie male? Preferably bearded. There's one non bearded white male on here, but he could really use a lot more body to him.

I've recently got a bearded white pullet and a non bearded partridge pullet that I can get some photos of if you wanted?

They are of show standard and next week I'm taking them to a show so I can let you know how they get on too.

I also have what I now believe to be a bearded blue pullet. She's only 4 months right now but once she's developed and I can see her true features I can post her here if you wish.

Unfortunately I do only have my very feminine looking Cockerel :gig However, when I'm at the show I can try and get photos of the other males there.

They'll probably be unbearded though, that's if any are there at all so I can't guarantee it.

I've recently got a bearded white pullet and a non bearded partridge pullet that I can get some photos of if you wanted?

They are of show standard and next week I'm taking them to a show so I can let you know how they get on too.

I also have what I now believe to be a bearded blue pullet. She's only 4 months right now but once she's developed and I can see her true features I can post her here if you wish.

Unfortunately I do only have my very feminine looking Cockerel :gig However, when I'm at the show I can try and get photos of the other males there.

They'll probably be unbearded though, that's if any are there at all so I can't guarantee it.
It all sounds good. Could really use the blue when the time comes.

Unfortunately there was no Silkie Roosters at the show so I wasn't able to get any photos of one.

However, my bearded white came first, got best in show soft feather bantam and also overall show reserve champion. Here she is:
IMG_9631.JPG

IMG_9632.JPG

IMG_9633.JPG

IMG_9635.JPG

IMG_9636.JPG

IMG_9637.JPG

IMG_9638.JPG

IMG_9639.JPG

My Non-Bearded white which I've shown here before also got second place:
IMG_9630.JPG

Last edited:
Unfortunately there was no Silkie Roosters at the show so I wasn't able to get any photos of one.

However, my bearded white came first, got best in show soft feather bantam and also overall show reserve champion. Here she is:
View attachment 1838035
View attachment 1838036
View attachment 1838037
View attachment 1838038
View attachment 1838039
View attachment 1838040
View attachment 1838041
View attachment 1838042

My Non-Bearded white which I've shown here before also got second place:
View attachment 1838043
Thank you! I'll be using some of these :)

Back
Top Bottom