Success with this incubator?

I had just bought an incubator that holds 112 chicken eggs, same brand. Though I have not used it yet I did leave it on for a couple of days.. The temp display is correct (Tested it with multiple other thermometers) and the egg turners work just fine along with the fans in it, The temps never dropped or stopped working while it was on. But again I haven't actually used it to hatch anything yet.. I will be hatching duck & turkey eggs the first week of February though so if you still haven't bought an incubator by then i'll tell you how it goes using it ;)

I had just bought an incubator that holds 112 chicken eggs, same brand. Though I have not used it yet I did leave it on for a couple of days.. The temp display is correct (Tested it with multiple other thermometers) and the egg turners work just fine along with the fans in it, The temps never dropped or stopped working while it was on. But again I haven't actually used it to hatch anything yet.. I will be hatching duck & turkey eggs the first week of February though so if you still haven't bought an incubator by then i'll tell you how it goes using it ;)
Thank you! I think I'll be picking it up today, and testing it for a few days while I search for some hatching eggs.

Back
Top Bottom