Suedelettes, 5 Weeks Old..(Now 8 Weeks Old! Post 8 new pic)

My Meg and Suede girl (Polly) is stunning, and absolutely huge! She is very near the size of my Jersey Giants, and I would not be surprised if she outweighs them! I am gonna do that tomorrow ..... weigh her.

My Meg and Suede girl (Polly) is stunning, and absolutely huge! She is very near the size of my Jersey Giants, and I would not be surprised if she outweighs them! I am gonna do that tomorrow ..... weigh her.

I did not weigh her yet, but plan to at roost time. Can you tell how big she is? She is a big beautiful girl!

31282_sd530620.jpg

31282_sd530619.jpg

Quote:
Excellent idea. She can drive here (10 hours), rest and sleep over here and then go to Cyn's (5 hours) and get Roosevelt and then return the same way....maybe you can have another dinner with Cyn & Tom....just Kre instathy theead of moi.

I like the plan myself.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Excellent idea. She can drive here (10 hours), rest and sleep over here and then go to Cyn's (5 hours) and get Roosevelt and then return the same way....maybe you can have another dinner with Cyn & Tom....just Kre instathy theead of moi.

I like the plan myself.
big_smile.png

As a matter of fact ..... I may just be coming that way very soon.
tongue2.gif
(Though .... not ALL the way there!
gig.gif
)

However, I do NOT need another rooster! I have a Jersey Giant boy just about Polly's size.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom