Peachfuzz221

Songster
6 Years
Mar 27, 2018
Hello everybody!

I am basically looking for recommendations on just about anything and everything; books, movies, music, hobbies, etc. Consider this a thread where you can just drop and share your favorite things and maybe have a little chat with me about them. I am using this thread as an excuse to talk to people as well :wee. Can't wait to hear from you all!

Hello! I’ve had chickens for a while but my approach has been to just let them live, no coop or anything. I’d just throw out some feed. I got rid of my whole flock and now have only 4 BO pullets(21 weeks old) who have a coop and all the other “VIP” chicken things. Honestly, chickens are my only hobby. I also have two dogs, two cats, and I ride horses. Attached are pics of my furry pets, the feathered ones don’t keep still.

Attachments

• 7D5D590A-7576-4347-8AFE-0EFDA095558D.jpeg
    7D5D590A-7576-4347-8AFE-0EFDA095558D.jpeg
    587.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 75C244FC-2E40-46F0-8A5B-24DA13A43280.jpeg
    75C244FC-2E40-46F0-8A5B-24DA13A43280.jpeg
    463.4 KB · Views: 6
  • BEA06B4F-BD37-4EFC-A707-730717096E58.jpeg
    BEA06B4F-BD37-4EFC-A707-730717096E58.jpeg
    454.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 05472FE4-82E9-4195-A775-DAD84A803969.jpeg
    05472FE4-82E9-4195-A775-DAD84A803969.jpeg
    663.9 KB · Views: 5
Hello! I’ve had chickens for a while but my approach has been to just let them live, no coop or anything. I’d just throw out some feed. I got rid of my whole flock and now have only 4 BO pullets(21 weeks old) who have a coop and all the other “VIP” chicken things. Honestly, chickens are my only hobby. I also have two dogs, two cats, and I ride horses. Attached are pics of my furry pets, the feathered ones don’t keep still.

I will be moving soon to a house where I probably will not be able to have chickens (unfortunately :hmm) unless they are bantams and just hens, but I agree that they are a productive and nice hobby. Your animals are gorgeous! Horses are not a major fav of mine, but the one in your picture has a lovely coat :love

Beautiful Ruin’s is my favorite book! It’s a love story that spans over centuries on a small Italian island. Also in audio, I own both! I also love my animals. Cute dogs above! We have a springer spaniel that loves to sit outside the coop and watch our flock.

I will def check out that book! It sounds like it would be my type to enjoy and I am a sucker for romantic titles :D Ooh I adore spaniels. Me and my Fiance are actually fostering to adopt a nine year old German Shepherd soon named Phoebe. She, along with fourteen others were severely abused before being rescued, so we are excited to give her a permanent home to live out peacefully the rest of her years. I'll get a p[ic up soon!

I absolutely adore the movie "Collateral Beauty"
It is, in brief summary, a movie that uses the themes of love, time, and death personified to help a man get over the grief of losing his young daughter to a disease.

I absolutely adore the movie "Collateral Beauty"
It is, in brief summary, a movie that uses the themes of love, time, and death personified to help a man get over the grief of losing his young daughter to a disease.

I have actually heard of this movie! I love Will Smith as an actor and always make it somewhat of a priority to consider his movies. One of my favorites was Seven Pounds :love I am certainly going to put it on my list!

A book I would recommend to almost anyone is The Rice Mother by Rani Manicka. Beautifully written, telling the stories of the lives of a family, from the grandmother to the grandchildren. I have read 1000's of books and this one is one of the few I "hung onto". It's an incredible book.

A book I would recommend to almost anyone is The Rice Mother by Rani Manicka. Beautifully written, telling the stories of the lives of a family, from the grandmother to the grandchildren. I have read 1000's of books and this one is one of the few I "hung onto". It's an incredible book.

I read the description on Amazon and now I am curious! I like the dynamic of the story progressing through the family, so I will definitely take that book into consideration. Thanks ^^

Back
Top Bottom