Sulmet Powder? Is it still available?

dandilee170

Chirping
9 Years
Feb 16, 2013
I used to have some Sulmet powder then ran out. Went to Tractor Supply to get some more but no longer have it. I have tried places online but can't find it. Is it now something can only get from a veterinarian? If so, is there something comparable to it that I can get myself? I already have Corid and BMD-30, but I found Sulmet worked well in different situations.

I used to have some Sulmet powder then ran out. Went to Tractor Supply to get some more but no longer have it. I have tried places online but can't find it. Is it now something can only get from a veterinarian? If so, is there something comparable to it that I can get myself? I already have Corid and BMD-30, but I found Sulmet worked well in different situations.
The laws have changed and Sulmet powder is now restricted to veterinarian use or prescription.

https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailym...8aaf-dd0f-462c-8a76-538be39b4689&type=display

I found a Bird Sulfa that was in pigeon supplies that looked similar to Sulmet. I might look into that. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom