Sumatra Thread!

22 chicke have hatched!!! wow a good one this time
yippiechickie.gif

The love shack is complete! I must say the USPS did a great job keeping our boy safe. Long trip took less than a day. Thank you infinityhrt for taking time out of your schedule to help out us newbies and make one 4H kid very happy!
You are very welcome, always have a special place in my heart for 4-H and kids. Good Luck on hatching some chicks this year, should be a nice cross, would be nice if the shipping put him into a early molt, but doubtful. :). Take care and keep in touch!

I'm thinking the pyle are the yellow chicks, the others are so close in color it is harder to tell by pics, the creles, will probably have a light spot on the head since they are barred. but I am not 100% sure on that. our silver and golden chicks are pretty much the same color when hatched, but you can tell them apart once you start hatching and get to know your chicks, just hard to explain. the silvers should be more silvery lol.. more whitish down than golden, even though they are yellow...that's what I mean hard to explain, but you'll get to know them and be able to tell. They are cute!

Back
Top Bottom