Summer Bod Boot Camp

Any goals in particular?

• Total voters

Everose

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʙᴏᴛʜ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟʏ.
Premium Feather Member
Jan 16, 2021
The Great Country of Texas
I need to stay accountable to someone this year😂. I am just going to post about my calorie intake, fasting windows, and my daily workouts, nothing particular about weight since that has never gotten me anywhere. Join me or do your own thing, chat, post food pics and let's celebrate our wins!

I need to stay accountable to someone this year😂. I am just going to post about my calorie intake, fasting windows, and my daily workouts, nothing particular about weight since that has never gotten me anywhere. Join me or do your own thing, chat, post food pics and let's celebrate our wins!
Me too. I have failed everyone of my New Year's Resolutions already, did not give up anything for Lent, and haven't accomplished hardly any of my many goals. And it's already April...

Me too. I have failed everyone of my New Year's Resolutions already, did not give up anything for Lent, and haven't accomplished hardly any of my many goals. And it's already April...
I'm really bad bout making objective goals and then failing myself😂
So this year I'm just focusing on the how, the process, the journey. If I focus on doing a complete fast every day then I'm doing better, but just focusing on losing X amount of pounds by X/X/24 is how I always lose my joy and my willpower.

I'm really bad bout making objective goals and then failing myself😂
So this year I'm just focusing on the how, the process, the journey. If I focus on doing a complete fast every day then I'm doing better, but just focusing on losing X amount of pounds by X/X/24 is how I always lose my joy and my willpower.
For me, I start off fine but then run into roadblocks and give up (or get distracted). It seems to work better if I set very small goals, like run half a mile every day for a week - not a month.

How do you do a complete fast every day? Do you not eat anything?

For me, I start off fine but then run into roadblocks and give up (or get distracted). It seems to work better if I set very small goals, like run half a mile every day for a week - not a month.
Same. And then you get micro celebrations😄🎉
How do you do a complete fast every day? Do you not eat anything?
I only drink black coffee. I fast from 8pm the day before until 4 or 6 pm the next day, so in total I don't eat anything for 20-22 hrs. I have gone for 36 hours quite a few times but my stomach ulcers flare up and my heart rate skyrockets, so I've stuck to just not eating for most of the day.

I'm trying to gain strength, be more active, and get more in control of my anxiety this year. At the moment every muscle in my body is sore and anxiety is very high so not great but trying.

Honestly, I’m trying to gain weight. Not lose it.
That's a good goal👍🏻
That's partially why I'd didn't mention weight, I didn't want anyone to think gaining weight wasn't an acceptable goal. You go girlie✊🏻

I'm trying to gain strength, be more active, and get more in control of my anxiety this year. At the moment every muscle in my body is sore and anxiety is very high so not great but trying.
I can totally relate, I internalize a lot of things myself and I've just recently realized the toll it takes on my body. Gaining strength is also a good one, muscle is the organ of longevity 💪🏻

Back
Top Bottom