Summer Bod Boot Camp

Any goals in particular?

• Total voters
That's a good goal👍🏻
That's partially why I'd didn't mention weight, I didn't want anyone to think gaining weight wasn't an acceptable goal. You go girlie✊🏻
It's hard sometimes! I hope you're able to. I weighed 10 lbs less this time last year and I can tell you I feel way better now than I did, I'm not tired all the time, sleep better, don't get fatigued as fast and just all around feel better.
For me, I’ve gotten sick a lot, so not eaten much. Then I do about five hours of dancing each week, and you can see where that goes wrong.

I can totally relate, I internalize a lot of things myself and I've just recently realized the toll it takes on my body.
For the past five years I've just bottled or suppressed every strong emotion and I think it played a great part in me being so anxious. And it sucks because now it's worse letting myself feel these emotions again and makes the anxiety worse in the meantime. You don't realize how destructive it is to yourself until it's too late I guess.
Gaining strength is also a good one, muscle is the organ of longevity 💪🏻
I'm trying to gain it by doing things that activate the muscles in life rather than using weights because I find it more effective for me so I cut down two nuisance pine trees with an axe and I had no clue that used so many different muscles! I woke up hurting so bad this morning from it!

I've just bottled or suppressed every strong emotion
I still do this, but I have found it helps to keep a journal. I use the DayOne app and it allows you to set up a code; that’s helpful because I can write my thoughts without being worried someone is going to see them. I also keep a nightly diary with a notebook. Between the two my mental health is finally in pretty good condition :).

I still do this, but I have found it helps to keep a journal. I use the DayOne app and it allows you to set up a code; that’s helpful because I can write my thoughts without being worried someone is going to see them. I also keep a nightly diary with a notebook. Between the two my mental health is in finally in pretty good condition :).
I should try that!

Looking to gain muscle and improve my energy and agility. I’ve enrolled in martial arts classes that also provide gym access, and I’m eliminating processed foods and grains from my diet. I had two classes this evening and I’m getting ready to make myself dinner.

Does bleeding brakes count as a leg workout because good grief my legs are burning 🥵
Yes! On certain days if I've done something super strenuous I just count that as my workout, that's how they never needed to workout back in the day after all.

Looking to gain muscle and improve my energy and agility. I’ve enrolled in martial arts classes that also provide gym access,
I wish I had gym access. But I also feel like I'd be too self conscious around gym rats😂
and I’m eliminating processed foods and grains from my diet. I had two classes this evening and I’m getting ready to make myself dinner.
I'm mostly grain free myself, except for rice and some corn, they're pretty non inflammatory for me and low in lectins. Plus eliminating them is really hard when you need convenient meals.

Back
Top Bottom