Summer Quilt Block Swap-Due August 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be done with my blocks this week. Did I read that we needed to attach our screen names on the blocks with paper?

I still can't post any pics on this site for some reason. I have done all the suggested trouble shooting but still can't.
hu.gif
I really enjoyed posting pics.

I will be done with my blocks this week. Did I read that we needed to attach our screen names on the blocks with paper?

I still can't post any pics on this site for some reason. I have done all the suggested trouble shooting but still can't.
hu.gif
I really enjoyed posting pics.
Report the problem with BYC you are not the only one having pic posting problems.

The jungle outside was calling the weedeater this past weekend so I didn't get to work on the blocks. But I am off of work tomorrow...yay! I'll get the machine zipping while waiting on laundry:)

Lol..yep! Dh actually said, "I got to looking around and this place has really grown over since you started working too." When it was just him working I was of the mind that he shouldn't have to come home and work too. Guess that thought doesn't cross dh's mind often;-) But alas, women can always get it all done! Quilt blocks here I come today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom