Summer reading ideas or maybe a BYC book club.

@Sooner Magnolia if I can find a copy I’ll try to read along on The Warsaw Orphan. I’ve just got to get my library card and see if the local one has a copy. I just started The Resistance by Jennifer A. Nielsen which I think focuses on the same general series of events.

The Hour of the Witch
Read this, it was a good book, rather horrifying tho.

Mary Jane-might be a good one for a book club
I'd be game for this one, it's in my library system, but system is undergoing an update which is a nightmare at the moment.

The Gods of Jade and Shadow -@aart and I loved her other novel. Might also be a good choice.
I thought Mexican Gothic was a well written book, but I am not a fan on the supernatural.

@aart, @Pork Pie, @JacinLarkwell, @Sally PB, @Artichoke Lover are you guys in? We can open another thread for that specific book I suppose.
Separate threads for each book would be good, then we can join in as we get/read the book....or not.

Sadly, access to books is limited in my neck of the woods :(
Can you do e-books?

@aart, Mary Jane was my first inclination. I will start a new thread about that one, and tag you all in in case you want to join in. First 3 chapters by July 10th sound okay to everybody? @Artichoke Lover, I started The Warsaw Orphan right after another heavy book, and decided to wait for a bit before tackling it again. I'll let you know when I re-start.

Back
Top Bottom