Super Loud and Hilarious

RareVermillion

Chirping
Jul 10, 2021
My California White girl, Cera, is my special chicky friend. She comes when she’s called, will demand pets, as has 0 issue being picked up. She has a knack for either sneaking out of the coop behind me or forcing her way between the gate poles after me. I’ve been doing a ton of research on chicken noises, but I can’t find anything on her breed or otherwise on this one particular noise she makes. She makes this long, drawn-out noise that sounds like uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh every time she sees me, and when I answer her she does it more. I’m assuming it’s her special way of saying hi to me or checking if she can con me out of some treats, but I wanted to see if anyone else has had this experience?

Attachments

• CDBF8EC1-5F60-4170-8DF0-7EBF9553FD60.jpeg
    CDBF8EC1-5F60-4170-8DF0-7EBF9553FD60.jpeg
    758.2 KB · Views: 16
My California White girl, Cera, is my special chicky friend. She comes when she’s called, will demand pets, as has 0 issue being picked up. She has a knack for either sneaking out of the coop behind me or forcing her way between the gate poles after me. I’ve been doing a ton of research on chicken noises, but I can’t find anything on her breed or otherwise on this one particular noise she makes. She makes this long, drawn-out noise that sounds like uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh every time she sees me, and when I answer her she does it more. I’m assuming it’s her special way of saying hi to me or checking if she can con me out of some treats, but I wanted to see if anyone else has had this experience?

I have a California White is is a wonderful character. She's the smallest bird in my flock but has the biggest personality.

She never makes any unusual noises though.

Back
Top Bottom