Superior Farms ordering .... any successes?

I was honestly heart broken
hit.gif
But I got one pretty little thing, doesn't matter what it is it will stay! My 50.00 chick!

I got my eggs April 5 all eggs made it tp and all . On day 7 I had 2 or 3 growing out of 24. Hatch day was this past Friday we hatched 1 chick no others pipped, sucked my 4th graders felt bad about it. Upon eggtopsy 2 or 3 had semi formed chics(quiters). I waste 30 bucks. Yeah danny was nice but I could of got eggs from the supermarket and had a better hatch.

Last edited:
shipped eggs would be a lower hatching rate than the local eggs.

Sorry for your disappointment! I wish for better news but I didnt order any for that reason because so many folks are having problems with eggs and chicks.

Quote:
Next time you find some let me know when you find show quality hatching eggs at a supermarket or a flea market will ya?

I dont know about getting eggs from a supermarket or flea market but, I would not take the chance of paying for eggs from a CHICKEN NURSING HOME (Superior Farms )!!! Like I said before, what good is all that QUALITY when they are too old to produce fertile eggs!!!

Clayton Grace

Why do you think they are holding back their stock for the next year?

Why wouldn't they? They took a chance at allowing their bird's blood out to the public. I for one am happy with my purchase, then again, I was able to drive and get my birds and eggs.

You also have to take into consideration that not EVERYONE who is serious about breeding exhibition quality birds is on this website. There are probably hundreds of other people who have ordered eggs and chicks and have been perfectly happy as well.

Back
Top Bottom