Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

I went outside. Still have to finish inside pics of two of them. Any name suggestions? One is darker, one has a lighter face and two lighter yellow spots on either side of their back, and the last ones head is closer to the lighter one, but the back is one color. The lighter one was the most interested in my phone. The middle one likes kisses the most (but they all do), and the darker one tries to get away from me. I used my phone since my camera was having trouble with being quick enough and bright enough at the same time. The pictures could be a little better but I wanted to bring them in when it started getting windy. It felt really nice outside though with the wind. Trying to get them all to face the same way is like trying to get a good picture of 3 toddlers together. I created a semicircle with branches and flowers. I had my sister with me just in case one got away. Does anyone know how the down color correlated to adult color?
Beautiful babies

I went outside. Still have to finish inside pics of two of them. Any name suggestions? One is darker, one has a lighter face and two lighter yellow spots on either side of their back, and the last ones head is closer to the lighter one, but the back is one color. The lighter one was the most interested in my phone. The middle one likes kisses the most (but they all do), and the darker one tries to get away from me. I used my phone since my camera was having trouble with being quick enough and bright enough at the same time. The pictures could be a little better but I wanted to bring them in when it started getting windy. It felt really nice outside though with the wind. Trying to get them all to face the same way is like trying to get a good picture of 3 toddlers together. I created a semicircle with branches and flowers. I had my sister with me just in case one got away. Does anyone know how the down color correlated to adult color?
Those pictures are amazing!!!! Such cuties!!!

Awwww:love

Really? My mallard is much more friendly than my domestic ducks are so far.
Yes my ones from Metzer will come to me around 2 feet away for lettuce while most of my others will eat right out of my hand. I handled them, raised them until fully feathered in the house and even sang to them daily. Maybe that is why they aren't so friendly come to think about it, lol.

oh sorry I was gonna bring tudy here
peyton manning wtf GIF by Gatorade

Back
Top Bottom