Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Pics
Confused Little Girl GIF

Should I ask?

Sure, why not. Well there isn't much to it. Especially as chicks, they'd give very light pecks

The difference might be that mine have a pond (2 ponds actually) so they are clean all the time they barely smell like ducks.

I suspect if they are bathing in less water and more mud you might be less inclined to kisses.
Most intelligent people would be less inclined, yes. I am not one of them.
But yes, I agree with you!

Sure, why not. Well there isn't much to it. Especially as chicks, they'd give very light pecks
My Dougie learned what "kiss" meant, as a baby and learned to give me light pecks on the lips. Just something she learned herself, but it looked so cute to say "kiss!" And recieve one!
She doesn't do that anymore, since living outside. Which is a relief because more often than not her bill is covered in ducks know what.

changed your tune real fast once you saw the cute fuzz balls, hmm?

Everyone I want you to see here, this is a perfect example of how they get you. First you're thinking logically. Rationally. Focused. Then you see them and... well, you know how it goes.
I was thinking the same thing :lauI had to do a double take like "wait wasn't it Mother-Hen-Michele that told me to be patient?"

Back
Top Bottom