Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

oh my... you took in the baby who needed you most... that will be a friend for life.

I have read that all the issues are related to poor nutrition, specifically low proteins. You might want to put vitamins in the water. I'll try to find the thread that seemed to have more science and less anecdotes on this... you might check in with the expert duck-moms, like @Miss Lydia
Thank you!!

to Isadora: now stop that!

to Isadora: she has a special needs baby!

to Isadora: she will get to the duck-math bit on her own... poor dear... she thinks she can be happy with just one... so sweet to be young and naive...

to Clonefly: keep to one as long as the poor dear needs a lot of care... don't let them talk you into anything...

to Isadora: she doesn't stand a chance... duck math is much worst than chicken math
My dad was just talking about poultry math. We're scheduled to go to a chick fest and pick up more chicks next week... I'm screwed aren't I?šŸ˜‚

My dad was just talking about poultry math. We're scheduled to go to a chick fest and pick up more chicks next week... I'm screwed aren't I?šŸ˜‚
Absolutely. I also just got one special needs duck at first. Then I got 7 meat duck for slaughter, kept a few, and there's 6 ducklings on the way few months later. Never ends with one or two šŸ¤£

Back
Top Bottom