Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Pics
That is what we are for. "Support Group", we hear you. We see the beauty inside you.

Honestly my mother didn't have time for me either... Now I am in my 50's and the only one who made my own way... A hard path, but one without self-destruction.

Find people who see you, let go of wanting to be seen by the blind
Thank you :hugs you have a very kind heart

Thank you :hugs you have a very kind heart
That is your own reflection you see! :hugs

Many places in the world your capacity for kindness is the most prized ability, unfortunately you came into the world in a place where that is not always valued. Don't bother trying to change, just stay true and walk forward.

Walk slowly if you have to, but forward in your own truth.

From where I am in life (not wise, but older) All I can tell you is the path is easier if you walk forward in truth rather than trying to change and walk in someone else's path.

You are likely a Finn, and got miss-delivered ;)

https://www.travelandleisureasia.co...d-to-know/finland-just-wants-you-to-be-happy/

Maybe apply to be one of the people who get the free trip, and if that doesn't work, do it online later.

Go through your days thinking "I am a wonderful person and I need to find my path forward" let the doors come into focus.

I stopped getting notifications again
Puppy Ugh GIF

It probably knew you'd start wanting geese.
Do you have geese??
I bet you don't. I bet you need a goose in your life

No I do not need geese in my life, nor do I currently have any. Geese are the annoying cousins of the duck that never stopped growing but still managed to keep that annoying intermediate voice

Back
Top Bottom