Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Pics
No I do not need geese in my life, nor do I currently have any. Geese are the annoying cousins of the duck that never stopped growing but still managed to keep that annoying intermediate voice
chris jericho what GIF by CBC

Season 4 Prime Video GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Hey, you don't have geese either, do you really want the abuse ×5? Don't get me wrong, geese are great, but for one to enjoy a goose they require a huge property filled with greenery, and a large pond. Definitely away from neighbors. Right now I have zero of these things
They do fine with just a Kiddie pool. A large pond is not required

Hey, you don't have geese either, do you really want the abuse ×5? Don't get me wrong, geese are great, but for one to enjoy a goose they require a huge property filled with greenery, and a large pond. Definitely away from neighbors. Right now I have zero of these things
I do not have geese... this is true... but I still acknowledge that I need them!
Someday I sooo want geese
They aren't abusive, they're sweet gentle birds!
goose GIF

Really though, I once met this goose, his name was Darwin
He didn't like people, apparently he was known for being an incredible pain, lol

But he liked me! Felt so special.
He ran beside me, and spread his wings, while I ran and spread my arms. He followed me constantly. I loved him!
I didn't spend much time with him though, he lived at my old college. (Domestic).
Loved geese ever since. The wild ones I know are also sweethearts

Yes obviously, but it's not the same vibe you know? Like it's so much more serene watching gorgeous white geese swimming in a pond than a blue kiddie pool
Sure, it is a pretty sight, but for me I'm not sure how much I'd want to free range. I'd sooner spend a ton of money to get an enormous covered pen, essentially a covered fenced in yard, so they're in a predator proof area, and more protected from wild birds which could carry illnesses.
With my ducks I'm not so worried, they're pretty hardy
But I wouldn't want to take the chance when I keep muscovy or geese.

I'd probably build a large in ground pond though

Back
Top Bottom