Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

My new fav hobby is taking photos of my pets at terrible angles.
I feel like I can get my ducks back for all their abuse, but today I got a perfect opportunity with my dog!
This is what I mean, my fav of Dougie:
IMG-20221002-WA0002 (1).jpg
and my dog:
20230323_152558.jpg

Her face šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ the double chin and everything

Attachments

• 20230323_152553.jpg
    20230323_152553.jpg
    561.3 KB · Views: 2
My new fav hobby is taking photos of my pets at terrible angles.
I feel like I can get my ducks back for all their abuse, but today I got a perfect opportunity with my dog!
This is what I mean, my fav of Dougie: View attachment 3441247and my dog:View attachment 3441248
Her face šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ the double chin and everything
you know there is such a thing as Pet Portraiture... that is an actual job

Yes obviously, but it's not the same vibe you know? Like it's so much more serene watching gorgeous white geese swimming in a pond than a blue kiddie pool
(crying laughter) there is nothing serene about that when you are the caretaker... all you are thinking about is the bedding you need to clean while they are outside...

No don't worry, nothing of that sort
well... I'd like to apologize just the same ;) I hope the geese are well behaved when they visit...

you know... they are not called Canadian Geese when they are here... they are just Geese...

except ... sometimes they are called:

Hissing Cobra Chicken, no idea why :rolleyes: ... my hens are much better behaved.

well... I'd like to apologize just the same ;) I hope the geese are well behaved when they visit...

you know... they are not called Canadian Geese when they are here... they are just Geese...

except ... sometimes they are called:

Hissing Cobra Chicken, no idea why :rolleyes: ... my hens are much better behaved.

They never visit GreecešŸ˜­ I really wish they did. They'd match the mood of most Greeks as well

Back
Top Bottom