Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

If he doesn't...
duck fail GIF

We've got three external pips! :celebrate
When I talked to him initially he said he hadn't noticed any pipping so he was prepared to make safety holes since that air runs out in about 24 hours after internal pip. But then he found some external pipping when he opened up the incubator so I told him to leave it alone for now. No pictures but he's busy today. Hopefully he'll take pity on me and send some later :lau
Go babies Go

I do candle under mom to make sure
My girl is perfectly fine with my touching her eggs
Moms will usually toss any egg that’s bad before they explode but not always so if any are not growing or early to die I take them out
Yeah I started with 13 eggs I think (I posted it somewhere) and now I'm down to 6, possibly even 5. Its really crazy to think that many could get kicked out, but I figured they know what they're doing. I just hope the eggs aren't getting knocked because the hens are arguing over them. Still trying to figure out why it is that whenever I find the eggs outside the box, though, they're at least 5 feet away from the box as if they moved them purposely.
Been a crazy day around here
Yesterday I thought I had internal pips as babies were pushing far into the air cell with shadowing. But nope they were just tricking me
Already messing with me ( haha 😂)
But today at 5 pm I for sure had 2 with beaks in the air cell
Now have 3
Oh gosh things are happening
@Isadora maybe we will have babies hatch the same day
I don’t even have the brooder set up yet
Not that it will take to long but still
That’s like a mom waiting till after she gives birth to set up the crib 😆
So exciting!:jumpy
I love watching them hatch out
It’s the best ❤️
I was set up with all my other hatches way early
No external pips yet
I’m really going to need to stay busy today
Or I’ll find myself watching the bator like a tv series on Netflix :)
I have a feeling it's gonna be door number 2 for you, isn't it? 🤣
I'd set it up for my quail hatch, but when I lost them all I left the brooder sitting there looking sad and empty :(
Aww I'm sorry.

She probably bought her from a breeder and got full registration which is actually hard to get on a lot of retrievers nowm
I could be wrong but I'm not entirely sure they got her from a breeder directly, could've been a shop, but they signed a whole lot of AKC papers the day they got her. The lab was straight from a breeder before that, though.

Back
Top Bottom