Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Also, another culture, or I guess lifestyle shock I had yesterday. This has obviously been a known fact to me for ages, but I still can't wrap my head around it. So I was watching a video on YouTube, and the person said, "we only live six hours away from Disneyland, so it should be an OK trip" WHAT- you all are doing 8 hour road trips like it's a regular Tuesday while for us that's literally across the country. Our limit is 2 hours, more than that is a struggle

Also, another culture, or I guess lifestyle shock I had yesterday. This has obviously been a known fact to me for ages, but I still can't wrap my head around it. So I was watching a video on YouTube, and the person said, "we only live six hours away from Disneyland, so it should be an OK trip" WHAT- you all are doing 8 hour road trips like it's a regular Tuesday while for us that's literally across the country. Our limit is 2 hours, more than that is a struggle
The USA is a big place. The drive to my parents' house is 9 1/2 hours without stops, and that's only going across a couple of states. Of course, state size is variable.

once a year I get a one week holiday
My daughter is the only one I trust with my birds
She doesn’t clean the pens as I do but they aren’t left terrible either
I have however started to teach the grandkids
Even bought them their own gloves 😂
Last summer I never got to go boating on day trips cause I had ducklings and my daughter was working full days
So this year I’m not incubating through summer
I miss going on the boat

Learn from her... Be patient with your spouse... It isn't always easy on either side... Be respectful of their needs... Appreciate their efforts... Be careful not to only notice the needs (of yours) that go unfulfilled...

Or in terms easier to understand:

Don't treat your spouse like your ducks treat you
I'm ridiculously stubborn and impatient, similarly to my ducks, when my routine is disturbed lol

But I'm generally good with my partners! It's more an impatience for cute lil ducklings, opposed to a relationship situation.
love & hip hop it's not that deep GIF by VH1

When it comes to that situation- I'm the kind of person that ends up sitting quietly while being treated like dirt :idunno working on it, lol

I freaking love road trips!
To get to Ireland, we used to drive 5 hours, then get the ferry for around 4 hours, then drive another 4 hours on the other side. Plus stops along the way to stretch legs, eat and etc.
McDonald's is a lifesaver!
I miss those trips.

I'm ridiculously stubborn and impatient, similarly to my ducks, when my routine is disturbed lol

But I'm generally good with my partners! It's more an impatience for cute lil ducklings, opposed to a relationship situation.
love & hip hop it's not that deep GIF by VH1's not that deep GIF by VH1

When it comes to that situation- I'm the kind of person that ends up sitting quietly while being treated like dirt :idunno working on it, lol

Each time someone treats you like dirt...ducks attack
down the street walking GIF

Back
Top Bottom