Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

I beg your pardon, I might bot like khaki cambells but I am a very peaceful person
But when you went after campbells....

michael fassbender magneto GIF

Actually my ducks hide behind me....
They only feel comfortable abusing me, apparently.....
also arent those geese?
my bunny on the other hand, she's a fiesta one. Punched my ex real good even though he did nothing but exist
Rabbit Hole Dancing GIF by CuriosityStream

And freak out a little too much with poop on his hand for a grown man...

And freak out a little too much with poop on his hand for a grown man...
It wasn't even on his hand, it was his trousers. There was nothing there I swear they just got water on him!! And he was all running in the house acting disgusted...
Drama Queen GIF by Radiotelevisione svizzera (RSI)

I was less dramatic when they actually did poop on my hands. Watery too. Stinky.

I'm ridiculously stubborn and impatient, similarly to my ducks, when my routine is disturbed lol

But I'm generally good with my partners! It's more an impatience for cute lil ducklings, opposed to a relationship situation.
love & hip hop it's not that deep GIF by VH1's not that deep GIF by VH1

When it comes to that situation- I'm the kind of person that ends up sitting quietly while being treated like dirt :idunno working on it, lol
neither extreme is a good place to be.

ok, you need a different instruction to follow (this one is Buddhist )

Be good to yourself, as long as it is not bad for others,
Be good to others, as long as it is not bad for you.

generally it is about the "middle way", be neither so wealthy that you are a slave to your possessions, nor so poor that you are a slave to your poverty. A place in the middle lets you have enough to not always be worried about going without, and allows you to think about other things than necessities. Too much leads to you thinking about having more. Too little leads you to thinking about having less. (the middle is different for each of is, but the measure is the same)

neither extreme is a good place to be.

ok, you need a different instruction to follow (this one is Buddhist )

Be good to yourself, as long as it is not bad for others,
Be good to others, as long as it is not bad for you.

generally it is about the "middle way", be neither so wealthy that you are a slave to your possessions, nor so poor that you are a slave to your poverty. A place in the middle lets you have enough to not always be worried about going without, and allows you to think about other things than necessities. Too much leads to you thinking about having more. Too little leads you to thinking about having less. (the middle is different for each of is, but the measure is the same)
I don't think there's any worry there, my ducks will never allow me to become rich. And if I did I'd probably just buy more ducks :oops:

But yeah a middle ground is pretty important. I vow to myself to never let anyone treat me badly again. But I also have to work on myself, trauma breeds trauma. Bad experiences can become go deep in your mind that you begin hurting other people, that's my biggest fear.
I'm sure all will be fine though, next time I'll let my ducks and my rabbit decide, they're better judges of character :gig

My husband is likely leaving for work shortly so I doubt I'll get any more pictures until later today. I expect the next picture will be a hatched baby :celebrate
you will have many many days of cuddling ahead of you... but gosh it is hard to resist a little egg wobbling into being a duckling (or chick)

when do you get home ? your poor sister! she should have planned her events more carefully... Make sure she doesn't go getting pregnant and expect you to show up at the birth if there are eggs hatching at the same time! she needs to learn to time things better in the future ;)

of course... once you are the auntie... you can brainwash the little ones into helping with the ducks :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom