Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Yeah, for outside pictures it’ll probably be tomorrow when it’s 80 degrees, and then I’ll take the heated blanket after being heated up for a while, or the waterproof blanket after being in the dryer to warm up, and take them outside for maybe 5-10 minutes. I’m a open container, box or basket, with trips to the blanket if they get cold in that time.

Yall we've reached 2k...
New levels of abuse
Sad Feelings GIF

Truly though, this thread has been awesome! I've laughed my head off

Finally started shipping! :weeTook them long enough though 😒
And now we wait- Once I download the pictures from my camera I’ll show you guys where I set up a place with flowers and leaves outside, for the outdoor pictures. For inside I have my desk. Planning on daily pictures, which will be easy because the brooder is in my room :D.
Yay!! It's about time!
Another pipper!
Good morning feather moms and dads
What kind of abuse are you expecting today ?
With my temps getting Warmer my crew of ducks will be demanding treats at the patio door by 8am
I’m out of spring mix lettuce so I guess I better get to the store bright and early
Or I’ll never hear the end of it
Good afternoon now :p. I expect not to get involved with anything extra today, just watch and enjoy the ducks. Day 12 for Bator eggs so still no candling for another 2 days, but I'm getting excited! I want pips now:(😂.
The only difference I can see in the two is the little spot of pink on the bill of the one on top unless I am seeing things, lol.
I see that, too.
Learn from her... Be patient with your spouse... It isn't always easy on either side... Be respectful of their needs... Appreciate their efforts... Be careful not to only notice the needs (of yours) that go unfulfilled...

Or in terms easier to understand:

Don't treat your spouse like your ducks treat you
I love our daily dose of life inspiration. All wise words.
Do you have any pictures of him as an adult? 👀 I'm very curious now
Yeah I should be able to find one. I'll post it as soon as I finish catching up.

The USA is a big place. The drive to my parents' house is 9 1/2 hours without stops, and that's only going across a couple of states. Of course, state size is variable.
Exactly.
once a year I get a one week holiday
My daughter is the only one I trust with my birds
She doesn’t clean the pens as I do but they aren’t left terrible either
I have however started to teach the grandkids
Even bought them their own gloves 😂
Last summer I never got to go boating on day trips cause I had ducklings and my daughter was working full days
So this year I’m not incubating through summer
I miss going on the boat
Aww, for sure. It's always a balance...gotta have one week where they aren't abusing you:lol:

Back
Top Bottom