Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

All but one have actually eaten from the food bowl they just stand on it to get the food under the grate :th. Based on sun and windiness I’ll be taking the inside pictures at 9, and the outside pictures at 11. Why do they only want to eat fallen food?
1680350647602.jpeg

All but one have actually eaten from the food bowl they just stand on it to get the food under the grate :th. Based on sun and windiness I’ll be taking the inside pictures at 9, and the outside pictures at 11. Why do they only want to eat fallen food?
View attachment 3451258
I'd place a puppy pee pad over the grating. As for eating the food that has fallen through the holes. Well it's just more fun. lol

And now my dad is threatening to kill the ducklings when he comes back if I don’t do my “dog day” today that I thought I wouldn’t have anymore. APPARENTLY it’s still going to be the same with my brother doing a bad job with the dogs every fourth day, my sister doing okay with the dogs every fourth day, my other sister doing a bad job with the chicks everyday (kind of, sometimes she refuses) and doing a bad job with the dogs every fourth day, and me doing the dogs correctly every fourth day, and not yelling at them, and doing the ducklings well every day, and I think also doing the chicks everyday. I thought we agreed to my sister and brother swapping days with the dogs, my sister doing the chicks, and me doing the ducklings, at the feed store when we got the new chicks.

Back
Top Bottom