Surgery a few days ago, was doing great, now lethargic

aww she looks happy! Her friend is sweet what is her name?- who are the bullies? probably those barred rocks she "thought" she could trust and dust bathe with earlier in the month.. Poor Maybelle... looking great! Nice set up!
Her friend is Sadie. They are very close! Gidget has also been very kind to her.
And actually, two barred rocks and one other brahma have been the bullies!

She's become very comfortable indoors during the evening. Truth is, I've gotten used to her wandering around. Now I have moved from crazy cat lady to crazy chicken lady, I'm sure. PXL_20221024_125605812.jpg

Her friend is Sadie. They are very close! Gidget has also been very kind to her.
And actually, two barred rocks and one other brahma have been the bullies!
Aww Sadie and Gidget deserve some extra treats for being a support hens!

I knew it!! I could see it in their eyes when they were dust bathing that they were going to be mean girls!

She's become very comfortable indoors during the evening. Truth is, I've gotten used to her wandering around. Now I have moved from crazy cat lady to crazy chicken lady, I'm sure. View attachment 3303398
Don't tell my husband... but I yearn for a house chicken!! Unfortunately all mine LOVE being outdoors currently.

Back
Top Bottom