Surviving Minnesota!

It almost seems sort of Dusty in there.  Very well could be Kloppers.  I saw the man open up those phones when I took DH and the kids' to Verizon.  I don't know if I have the tool to open them up.  Shoot.

I have had my last iPhone open to replace the screen when it broke. It takes a special star screwdriver and a suction cup. There are thin metal clips in there and if you bend one your phone will never go back together quite right. All the screws and wire traces are very very fine as well so a gentle hand is a must.

Just a word of caution in case you do decide to try it.

Thanks Kloppers. I did a youtube search on how to open it and saw the star screw driver thingy-ma-bop...and I don't have that. I think I will keep it all pieced together and deal with dirty lens. LOL.

Fun night of chores tonight! started off with my poop running off to chase a deer, then i had to chase some hens out of the corn crib for lockup and found this secret nest of 14 eggs! i thought some of my girls were slacking off as my egg counts dropped, but now they are busted!

Then i had to do battle with my persistant Rainbow broody! i can't remember if I have told you all of her, but she has been broody for 4 days now. She gets all ruffled when i toss her and growls at me. she is fiesty! i blocked all the nests for tonight to see if i can break her 'the easy way'

Our chickens are always keeping me chuckling :) my dogs on the other hand are about ready to be put to bed with no dinner! they are so naughty tonight!

Hi peeps, So a long day at the VA, it ended well though. My dad is suffering from Heart failure, and left bundle branch block, so today he received a CRT-D (cardiac re-synchronization therapy device plus defibrillator). The procedure went well, only took about 4 hours (we were told it would be 5-7 or so) so that is good. They said the procedure went really well. He is in good spirits, I think he was really nervous about it, but everything went well. Now to be patient with recovery. (he is not very patient
hmm.png
) Good day today!
big_smile.png

Quote: Or you could come home to a new surprise. Sheep!

It almost seems sort of Dusty in there. Very well could be Kloppers. I saw the man open up those phones when I took DH and the kids' to Verizon. I don't know if I have the tool to open them up. Shoot.
Yep. You tube is the way to go. That bit is a torx bit. Easy to buy. It is becoming very common. Watch many videos. Then plan on spending at least an hour because you want to go as slow as possible without forcing anything. You can do this. Not to hard and way cheaper than a new phone.

Hi peeps, So a long day at the VA, it ended well though. My dad is suffering from Heart failure, and left bundle branch block, so today he received a CRT-D (cardiac re-synchronization therapy device plus defibrillator). The procedure went well, only took about 4 hours (we were told it would be 5-7 or so) so that is good. They said the procedure went really well. He is in good spirits, I think he was really nervous about it, but everything went well. Now to be patient with recovery. (he is not very patient
hmm.png
) Good day today!
big_smile.png
Glad to hear about the great news!!
Our neighbor is on his 3rd one. They are really good at it. I don't think you have to much to worry about. :)

hmm.png
) Good day today!
big_smile.png
So glad it went well! We were sending positive thoughts and prayers!

Back
Top Bottom