Surviving Minnesota!

Morning, we got about the same here Ralphie, I had no idea it was suppose to snow.  Since DH and I aren't planning to go anywhere, my guess is we'll wait to plow or shovel when it is done later today. My girls are funny, they think the snow is acid or something, not gonna touch it, lol

Well, my dad is doing good so far, he got that CRT-D a couple weeks ago, so we are heading to the VA on Tuesday for a check up, hoping it is not snowing Tuesday, the drive from here, to Cokato, to MPLS could be a bugger if it snows :/   Hoping for good travel weather.

On that note, a very close friend of my Papa's got killed in an accident a few days ago down on the Iowa/MN border, very sad. I guess it was icy roads and he lost control of the truck. He was belted in, but still didn't make it. very sad. He was traveling to Missouri to see family and friends for the Holidays. :(

Well, I cleaned the coop, now I better go take a shower, ttyl

He didn't have 3 dogs with him did he? This week a man crashed his truck near Owatonna and didn't make it but his 3 dogs did :( we volunteered to foster one until his family was contacted but then someone else said they would take all 3.

Ok, I finally uploaded a video, take a look at Cluck-Cluck, my buff orpington, wait until the end of the video, she does this weird ring neck thing, she has done this since she was a chick. She does it quite a bit...Do any of your chickens do this? Have you ever seen this? She is the only one of my girls i've ever seen do this.

0.jpg

The video won't connect for me but I read about this chick issue--star gazing is it? Part of wry neck? Idk I can't remember.

Couple you tube videos later guess who fixed the washing machine (well so far so good-no error message 30 minutes into a test cycle) draining & spinning. Found this lovely thing in the drain boot (talking all professional now- lol)

Sports bra insert. But these are in lots of swim suits too. I hate 'em. Now I really do.
I know way too much about washing machines.

DH out catching walleyes with DS on lake WishUKnew.

About 3-4 inches new snow out there.

Back
Top Bottom