Surviving Minnesota!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Bogtown Chick, Nov 18, 2015.

1. I think that is a great Idea. Maybe a poultry potluck!!

2. KlopKlop

KlopKlop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    We got almost nothing :(

3. KlopKlop

KlopKlop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota

He didn't have 3 dogs with him did he? This week a man crashed his truck near Owatonna and didn't make it but his 3 dogs did :( we volunteered to foster one until his family was contacted but then someone else said they would take all 3.

6. Cluckies

Cluckies Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    My Coop

7. Cluckies

Cluckies Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    My Coop
    Ok, I finally uploaded a video, take a look at Cluck-Cluck, my buff orpington, wait until the end of the video, she does this weird ring neck thing, she has done this since she was a chick. She does it quite a bit...Do any of your chickens do this? Have you ever seen this? She is the only one of my girls i've ever seen do this.

[​IMG]

8. That is funny. I would ask Minnie.

9. Bogtown Chick

Bogtown Chick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 31, 2012
    Northern Minnesota
    My Coop
    The video won't connect for me but I read about this chick issue--star gazing is it? Part of wry neck? Idk I can't remember.

Couple you tube videos later guess who fixed the washing machine (well so far so good-no error message 30 minutes into a test cycle) draining & spinning. Found this lovely thing in the drain boot (talking all professional now- lol)
    [​IMG]
    Sports bra insert. But these are in lots of swim suits too. I hate 'em. Now I really do.
    I know way too much about washing machines.

DH out catching walleyes with DS on lake WishUKnew.

About 3-4 inches new snow out there.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by