Surviving Minnesota!

I am sick... I have stomach pain and feel like puking. My brother had the samething yesterday... I feel like dying... Its just sharp little shoots of pain... I guess thats the battle thats going on inside me... Lol my grandma always told me thats what was happening to her with her pain til i was old enough to understand she had cancer and not just a cold

that is sad Holms. What a special Grandma and this is one I won't forget. I hope I never have to use it but isn't it a truism?

Good Morning to you all! It feels balmy outside today. Maybe I will get a walk in with the dogs. They would love that.

I will be around but in and out of reading.

Cyrus - did you have the job interview yet and if so, how did it go?

I need COFFEE

Its gonna be a good day - especially for a dog to have surgery and be spoiled on the couch afterwards. Can she drink from a straw. Then she only needs to get up to relieve herself. Ouch!

Is your WD a body part? Or is it mechanical?  cluck - cluck - cluck

That would be my Allis Chalmers WD45 tractor. I'm the 4th generation owner of it :)

This photo is with the loader off after I finished plowing my garden

Last edited:
Wow! Sorry I totally fell off the face of the thread here.  We had unexpected company and they just left.

I do have a cow update: she is VERY swollen and leaking mucus and her hips are really popping out.  We are checking on her every 2 hours now to make sure things are ok.

I have 34 posts to catch up on.

Awesome!! Their hips pop out so there is more room in the birth canal!!!

Back
Top Bottom