Surviving Minnesota!

Murray Mcmurray. I will definitely let you know about the Rirs. But I’m not counting my chicks before they are hatched. :old

Murray McMurray was one of the places I have a catalog for. Good to see you didn’t have issues!

Now on another note, I’m working on fixing/cleaning up the coop. It’s been at least two winter since it has been used that we know of. When cleaning old chicken litter/feathers/poop out of coop, is there a special disinfecting that needs to be done? Both windows are broken but I know we want to keep them for ventilation so we should replace instead of board up right? Lastly, is there a reason they picked pepto Bismol pink to coat the entire inside of the coop in, or Can I feel free to freshen it up with whatever color I choose?

Thanks for putting up with my questions.

Murray McMurray was one of the places I have a catalog for. Good to see you didn’t have issues!

Now on another note, I’m working on fixing/cleaning up the coop. It’s been at least two winter since it has been used that we know of. When cleaning old chicken litter/feathers/poop out of coop, is there a special disinfecting that needs to be done? Both windows are broken but I know we want to keep them for ventilation so we should replace instead of board up right? Lastly, is there a reason they picked pepto Bismol pink to coat the entire inside of the coop in, or Can I feel free to freshen it up with whatever color I choose?

Thanks for putting up with my questions.
I personally would bleach everything and let it dry for a few days and then paint. But you will need to heat it while the paint dries or it will not dry right and cracked and peel. Paint it whatever color. I prefer not painting but I always thought white looked nice inside the coop or a light green.

Happy Birthday!!@xXStringbeanXx!

IMG_9439.GIF

Back
Top Bottom