Surviving Minnesota!

I’m still here. Although I had not jumped on for 6 days and 235 posts.

I’m a basketball mother and my tookus is shaping into a flat bench like I don’t know what.
Aside from bleacher butt I’ve been a good employee attending to my American duties working a job. I’ve been knitting wool socks and more greater Scandinavian mittens (selbuvotter), I also have to round up the last of my nursing ceus this month. So educating myself this month.

DH has been giving the v-plow a work out this week. Finally gorgeous snow (without ice first) about 9-10 new inches. I’m dying to get a cross country ski in. But schedule is being dictated by frigid mornings and basketball evenings. We’ll figure it out this weekend. DD wants to go. DS enjoys too.

I’m in love.
This arrived on the door step. Today. I hurried. Read instructions.

12179592-15E0-44D1-9841-CD53E45981D0.jpeg

15 minutes before we left for B.B. I had zuppa toscana (Olive Garden creamy potato soup) cooked and being dished into bowls. Tender meat! Omg. Delicious.

8160D15B-C0F7-4A0D-B869-E671AEF87DA9.jpeg

All sorts of things left to try yet. Easy to clean. No sticking to pan. Put lid and inner pan into dish washer.

I want to do a roasted chicken next. They say they are like the roasted chickens at the deli in the grocery store. Meat falling off bones.

Anyways had to share/recommend.

I’m still here. Although I had not jumped on for 6 days and 235 posts.

I’m a basketball mother and my tookus is shaping into a flat bench like I don’t know what.
Aside from bleacher butt I’ve been a good employee attending to my American duties working a job. I’ve been knitting wool socks and more greater Scandinavian mittens (selbuvotter), I also have to round up the last of my nursing ceus this month. So educating myself this month.

DH has been giving the v-plow a work out this week. Finally gorgeous snow (without ice first) about 9-10 new inches. I’m dying to get a cross country ski in. But schedule is being dictated by frigid mornings and basketball evenings. We’ll figure it out this weekend. DD wants to go. DS enjoys too.

I’m in love.
This arrived on the door step. Today. I hurried. Read instructions.

View attachment 1273257

15 minutes before we left for B.B. I had zuppa toscana (Olive Garden creamy potato soup) cooked and being dished into bowls. Tender meat! Omg. Delicious.

View attachment 1273255

All sorts of things left to try yet. Easy to clean. No sticking to pan. Put lid and inner pan into dish washer.

I want to do a roasted chicken next. They say they are like the roasted chickens at the deli in the grocery store. Meat falling off bones.

Anyways had to share/recommend.
We love our instant pot...

Back
Top Bottom