Surviving Minnesota!

The pheasant population has not suffered in the Northern Banana Belt region aka Central MN. Last night I near hit 3.....one female and 2 males. This morning in 2 different locations I saw 2 males. The recent heavy snow may have shifted their grazing habits to be closer to the roadways. It is nice to see that they have not suffered.

The pheasant population has not suffered in the Northern Banana Belt region aka Central MN. Last night I near hit 3.....one female and 2 males. This morning in 2 different locations I saw 2 males. The recent heavy snow may have shifted their grazing habits to be closer to the roadways. It is nice to see that they have not suffered.
Same here! There was a flock of 20+ along sode the road yesterday afternoon.

Mr. MNchickmom
Yes I am mnchickmoms better half also the facility manager and in charge of new construction of the hatchery coop and what ever others projects she comes up with. I have been following for a while had to get my own account because someone got tired of me asking what’s happening on BackyardChickens. So now I introduced myself I’ll have to post more often.

Yes I am mnchickmoms better half also the facility manager and in charge of new construction of the hatchery coop and what ever others projects she comes up with. I have been following for a while had to get my own account because someone got tired of me asking what’s happening on BackyardChickens. So now I introduced myself I’ll have to post more often.
:frow Welcome! Ahh, another poor over-worked coop-building spouse.
The man who is stalking our site because "you look like you have a lot of fun."
:gig

Back
Top Bottom