Surviving Minnesota!

Ya, but not a dude

rant.gif

Who would ever call you a dude?

She doesn't mind the bug. But she didn't like the cat we snuck inside... Or the giant lab that slept by my window for three nights... Or the sparrow... Or the batch of bunnies...
Hmm, someone might grow up to be a veterinarian i'm thinking!
big_smile.png

Quote: Oh Coffee, how wonderful, and now another one, 5 in one day, that is a good sign!
pop.gif

finally back in the house...LOL.. im not answering the phone the rest of the night... fingers xx`ed with all these showings someone likes it.. the weird thing is no one has turned the shower on and its a rain forest shower head from the ceiling.. dont people normally turn water on and flush toilets and start microwave.. i know nobody did because shower and sinks are dry and i set 15 secs on microwave. and all the showings lasted over 20 mins. so thats good...here is the house im trying to sell http://www.themlsonline.com/minneso...rty/4671594/2520-Branch-Avenue-Anoka-MN-55303

BTW I did everything myself,,, built kitchen cabinets did all the tile, floors backsplash, bathroom, me and my son built the rock fireplace i even made the mantel.. and rewired entire lower level..pretty proud of myself...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom