Surviving Minnesota!

Well spring time hit.. finally. The chickens are scouring the property in full force. now all I have to do is wait for the jerkwad neighbor to come down and yell at me for things I didnt do and cant control. I suppose this year it will be that the chickens and snipping off greens out of his unplanted unplowed muddy field. They never go past the fence or rough patch that borders the property (where he cant plow or plant without taking my yard) I'll just hear him whine. Ugh

Nope,,I could tell by the way she asked she did not really like it... I said it looked good... that was wrong. She made me take her picture in it for her to see... then she looked at it and said “God, it looks terrible. How could you tell me it looked good ?” Again a question with no answer... I was screwed from the start...
I usually do not give advice about this type of stuff . Hmm good policy . Think I will shut up .:gig:lau

You done missed your opportunity there......"That dress looks amazing on you." This was your inlet to forgiveness when you make unsavvy purchases.:confused:

:lau

:pop

So I got a little puffy last night.

:confused:
DS in the throws of getting dinner ready says, "Mom should we have a campfire!?!" I'm like "Ahhh, I'm making supper...." He kind of puffs and sighs.
Well low and behold comes a tank of propane and a new blow torch attachment packed up yet out of the garage. WITH?!
"Dad got a new toy. For starting campfires."
Me: "Oh. A match doesn't work anymore."
He giggles and smiles.
Me: P.O.ed at the excess of a blow torch.

Turns out he won it at the turkey banquet. Sigh...At least we won something.

First meet of the season! It was originally intended to be just a Class A, but about 6 or so Class B teams came, including us. I started the day with high jump, jumping 5'3" which qualifies me for state, ties my PR for last year, got me first in the meet, and puts me at #1 in the state. Next event was 300 hurdles, I also got first in the meet, qualified, and am #1 in the state now. We did our 4×200 relay, it went ok but I would like to see better splits for the first 3 runners, I think we got 7th. I ran the 200 today, first time in 2 years, I got 6th place and am 1 second from qualifying. Overall it was a really good day! Class B girls kicked Class A's butt so that is always fun to do

So I have a tip to share . I discovered a easy rust removal . I have been eying these miracle products plus youtube formulas . Anyway I tried toilet bowl cleaner = the works . Hydrogen chloride . Put a rusty old hog ring pliers in a jar and added the cleaner . Checked about a hour later and it is clean . Even moves . Rinsed it off and sprayed WD 40 . I never knew . :idunno

So I have a tip to share . I discovered a easy rust removal . I have been eying these miracle products plus youtube formulas . Anyway I tried toilet bowl cleaner = the works . Hydrogen chloride . Put a rusty old hog ring pliers in a jar and added the cleaner . Checked about a hour later and it is clean . Even moves . Rinsed it off and sprayed WD 40 . I never knew . :idunno

I am going to have to try that, I happen to be the king of rusty crappy tools....

Back
Top Bottom