Surviving Minnesota!

Stupid deer broke the fence last night and had cows out on the road and in fields this morning... Grandpa tipped the four wheeler and got flung off... Barrings on baler went to heck while haying and it’s in getting fixed now. My brother and I have to go cut down a big tree along the neighbors wooden fence.. What else can go wrong?

Last edited:
On a better note we had a beautiful evening...
CC65D6DE-7E03-4359-A8F9-1D68315E3996.jpeg

Random mutt Cockerel.. I really like this bird... thought he was out of a Buckeye but not sure... he has some Silver leakage come through in his saddle...
2ABF00DD-2646-479F-8AFF-A0440C745B05.jpeg

Cows...
17ADC4BA-0ABA-4EE9-9E1E-2C9104322C09.jpeg

1B839BC9-EC1A-47F8-A27B-3BD2132C1103.jpeg

Kittens...
E425CC2E-E9CB-466E-BEF9-6D6B3BAFCB01.jpeg

Stupid deer broke the fence last night and had cows out on the road and in fields this morning... Grandpa tipped the four wheeler and got flung off... Barrings on baler went to heck while haying and it’s in getting fixed now. My brother and I have to go cut down a big tree along the neighbors wooden fence.. What else can go wrong?
Someone could have hit a cow on the road. That's a bad deal. Had a client involved in one of those crashes not long ago.

Someone could have hit a cow on the road. That's a bad deal. Had a client involved in one of those crashes not long ago.
Yep. Where we are the road is a 15-20 cars a day is a lot of traffic LOL. But it could have been bad. First time in two years we have had cows out.

Sounds like Farm work. Fixing problems. LOL.

Oh gosh I'll come help. Kind of fun to do those things and get cows back...

It is fun. And they are very easy going. My grandpa hollered at them and they all came running home. They are well trained lol.

https://www.remax.com/realestatehom...e-detroit-lakes-mn-56501-gid600033945845.html

The old house is for sale... This is where is spent all my time before the farm... They changed the paint and flooring and changed it from the rustic cozy lake house and added a pool but I still love this house... Spent a lot of my childhood here with my grandma and grandpa... Nuts how things change... Played a lot of pool on that old pool table lol...

Back
Top Bottom