Surviving Minnesota!

So current update on masked serial killer. Its taste for peanutbutter marshmallow treats has betrayed it. According to the husband "that #%#!%$#@ took the whole #^@$ pan I put out last night it deserves what it gets!" We shall see if it continues to take treats.
Sometimes rodents take those treats and hide them... Six months later the chickens find them

R2elk. One can only dream of walking on a pile of dux!

Sap season ends Thursday. It appears we lose our freezing temps at night then. Yesterday was a good day, I had several trees where my 5 gallon buckets were over flowing.

Judy put the chickens away on her own last night. They went in, but we have a helper.
The last two nights as we got close to the shed (the chickens are suppose to live in) the amazing Splitting cat came running towards us from somewhere behind us....

She is like an outdoor dog and hangs around semi-close but never wants to be touched (the perfect cat).... She runs along side us and as we get closer to the shed she runs ahead and goes inside ( I assume she thinks we have milk for her)....

The chickens not being overly smart get in line and follow the cat into the shed...

I have offspring of this amazing chicken herding cat for sale now at $200 each.

Sap season ends Thursday. It appears we lose our freezing temps at night then. Yesterday was a good day, I had several trees where my 5 gallon buckets were over flowing.

Judy put the chickens away on her own last night. They went in, but we have a helper.
The last two nights as we got close to the shed (the chickens are suppose to live in) the amazing Splitting cat came running towards us from somewhere behind us....

She is like an outdoor dog and hangs around semi-close but never wants to be touched (the perfect cat).... She runs along side us and as we get closer to the shed she runs ahead and goes inside ( I assume she thinks we have milk for her)....

The chickens not being overly smart get in line and follow the cat into the shed...

better give her some milk/treat when she does that so she keeps it up :yesss:

Cat's of that degree of value maybe deserving of some Wrangler Ralphie Maple Syrup ?

DSCN0877.JPG
DSCN0878.JPG

Back
Top Bottom