Surviving Minnesota!

I used the dishwasher to clean my hatching egg flats. Did a good job . SSSShhhh.
hide.gif

I thought I would show you what I have been working on now that is 99% done.

Do not mention the trim I do not have up on the doors. Judy mentions that enough for all of you..

I built a cabinet as we come in the door for me to put my stuff on, shoes on and boots under. Judy is "sick and tired" of me using her buffet countertop as a catch all for my "poop"....Not the word she uses.

I am hoping she will be happy tonight.

Which account for my lie, the fumes from the finish got too me!!

I can now start moving stuff to it....Or wait until she does it for me...
That looks great! hmmmmm....
roll.png

Not sure how the stores are around you folks but I can go to my local L&M and look for stuff and they don't have it and then go to the one in Cloquet and they have what I was looking for and tons more! Very frustrating that the same branch of stores carry different things. I was looking for blue kote yesterday. I know my local does carry it but the cloquet one didn't but I did see that they had a couple poultry/sevin dusts. WTH!!! I can't drive hours and hours just to collect the basic things needed!!

Ralphie I love your wood working project! My entry way despite having a closet for coats and boots and a bench for hats/gloves etc looks like a tornado went through every time we go outside which is about a hundred times a day! I need to figure out a better way to keep up the clutter! Looking forward to seeing your babies. hopefully they are doing ok.

The cow must be close. Her udder is most certainly bigger today than yesterday. I am so excited. I have a baby monitor set up so I can hear what is going on out there. I don't want to miss it if I can help it!!

I have noticed that about the Hibbing and Cloquet stores, it is like being in two different "brand" of stores. Did you try Widdes when you were in Cloquet?

Back
Top Bottom