Surviving Minnesota!

View attachment 1867626 Good morning!

Busy day packing up our county fair. Hopefully, all of the chickens make it home safely. We are expecting 85 degrees and sopping wet humidity. Our poultry barn has little ventilation.

Our daughter rocked her breeding poster.
Very nice! I wish I could see it better.

Hi all..

Fair week is over...

Life is back to normal, kind of..

Do not ever get an incredible breaking cat from the used cat salesman!!!

The WW found 9 kittens the other day. Then last night we found 2 more. Today when I got home from kissing babies and shaking hands she told me there were 2 more in a case of junk that could not get out. It was a big case 4x8 with 5 ft sides.

I broke into the case and found 6 more kittens. Bringing the total number of cat pieces to 25....

I am contacting an attorney tomorrow!

Hi all..

Fair week is over...

Life is back to normal, kind of..

Do not ever get an incredible breaking cat from the used cat salesman!!!

The WW found 9 kittens the other day. Then last night we found 2 more. Today when I got home from kissing babies and shaking hands she told me there were 2 more in a case of junk that could not get out. It was a big case 4x8 with 5 ft sides.

I broke into the case and found 6 more kittens. Bringing the total number of cat pieces to 25....

I am contacting an attorney tomorrow!

Sounds like I did a good job at getting cats for you :cool:

I too spent my weekend (well a few minutes of it anyways) shaking hands and kissing babies (well maybe just ya ding out stickers) for a crazy old cat lover that a few of you may know. Spent a lot of my weekend with my second parents and siblings:)p). Looked at a lot of birds and the crazy people from Benton county... I will feel good about our weird people here now;)

Back
Top Bottom