Surviving Minnesota!

I’m in the city. Momma has a broken heart. Open heart surgery at Abbott.
Prayers and good positive vibes requested.
She’s been one tough cookie taking care of a cancer patient with her condition. Now we take care of her.

Ahhh. I’m such a bumpkin . I made at least 2-3 wrong turns getting to my sisters house on Savage. I got here at dark thirty and my eyes don’t work in the dark any more.
I have to get up way too early and I’m wired from driving yet.
Yay!
Friend Shannon watching birdies. While the family travels to fall lake with the RV. :hmm.

I got the coop all cleaned out . Threw mint leaves, lemon thyme oregano lavender rosemary echinacea, bee balm marigold petals on the new pine shavings and nest boxes . My God I love spoiling them.
Sentry still leading. He is a honey cooing and churdling to his girls . Still showing that beer box on the porch. Lol. When I get back I’ll try to get a little video. Such a nest man!...
:hugs Praying

A dog has taken a gob of my birds. I had 3-5 birds that hung out by the house. All are dead and gone. These were my yard bird pets....

I think my coop is emptying out rather fast. I have the gun ready to go. Sheriff was notified. They think it could be a deputies dog, but understood I had to trap or shoot it.
(if it is is was being dog watched and ran away from sitter)...

Nothing new here, except Deer that continue to leap a 7 ft electric fence in single bound... Why can I shoot a dog that is killing my birds, but not a deer killing my garden?

A dog has taken a gob of my birds. I had 3-5 birds that hung out by the house. All are dead and gone. These were my yard bird pets....

I think my coop is emptying out rather fast. I have the gun ready to go. Sheriff was notified. They think it could be a deputies dog, but understood I had to trap or shoot it.

Nothing new here, except Deer that continue to leap a 7 ft electric fence in single bound... Why can I shoot a dog that is killing my birds, but not a deer killing my garden?
Deer won't jump a 6' fence that they can't see through.

Sorry about the dog issue. I have lost more birds to other people's dogs than to any other predator. Fortunately I have not had to shoot anyone's dogs since I put up a 6'x2"x4" welded wire fence around the birds' free range area. Unfortunately fences don't stop coons or owls.

Ralphie- I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your birds. Hopefully, Mr. Deputy will repay their full value. Do you have pictures or game camera proof that it was a dog? You are in a difficult position with it being a member of law enforcement's dog.

Bogtown - My thoughts and prayers are with your mother and your family. May she have an uneventful and speedy recovery.

Ralphie- I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your birds. Hopefully, Mr. Deputy will repay their full value. Do you have pictures or game camera proof that it was a dog? You are in a difficult position with it being a member of law enforcement's dog.

Bogtown - My thoughts and prayers are with your mother and your family. May she have an uneventful and speedy recovery.

No proof of whose dog it is at all.... The Deputies suggested it could be theirs....

Judy saw the dog not me....It could be a badger or mutant chipmunk with her animal identification skills....:lau

This is awful. :mad:
I hates roaming dogs!! :he

Back
Top Bottom