Surviving Minnesota!

What ever happened to you doing poult pics in Porter's FB group ralphie?
Screenshot_20201023-164859.png

:gig

What ever happened to you doing poult pics in Porter's FB group ralphie?
View attachment 2384824
:gig
I got busy and decided to just let the birds free mate, so I have such a jumbo of genetics I really don’t know where to start figuring them out.

In addition, I have stopped hatching anything. I hope to be bird free in the near future, but I have hoped that for a couple years.

Last year I hatched 19 chicks. No turkeys.

This year I hatched 50 and traded them for hay before I put the eggs in the incubator. I am thinking of selling my large incubators. I only have one left and one hatcher. And a few foamies.

I got busy and decided to just let the birds free mate, so I have such a jumbo of genetics I really don’t know where to start figuring them out.

In addition, I have stopped hatching anything. I hope to be bird free in the near future, but I have hoped that for a couple years.

Last year I hatched 19 chicks. No turkeys.

This year I hatched 50 and traded them for hay before I put the eggs in the incubator. I am thinking of selling my large incubators. I only have one left and one hatcher. And a few foamies.
Amazing how life gets in the way.

I am not sure, but I think I said something wrong.

My wife was talking about a work friend of hers and said, “ she Looks so young and good looking.”

She made it seem as if I was suppose to answer her. I being older and wiser knew saying, “you’re right, she is hot looking” would be the wrong answer.

I picked a safer route and said, “ You use to be good looking”.

I have no idea what the proper answer is, but that’s not it.

I am thinking the comment was a trick question much like does this dress make me look fat.

Back
Top Bottom