Surviving Minnesota!

I have had frost (ice) four days in a row. The first was around 9/21.
20210928_070925.jpg

Ralphie how did your pumpkin / squash do ? You know last year I had covid during deer season and did not get one . Ralphie you and I are getting older . We may have to hunt for one of those Himalayan deer . They are easier to get . Called Himalayan because you found him a layin along the road . :gig

Ok a roadkill story . !0 or so years my grandson was living with us . He and a friend came across a roadkill . Loaded it in the trunk of the car . Someone followed them all the way home . Turned around and left . In awhile a cop shows up to investigate . Boys told him about the deer . He wanted to see it . Already hanging in the shed . He must have had a weak stomach . Almost lost his lunch . He left as nothing illegal . There was blood on the rear of the car . Someone must of thought a murder occurred . :gig

Ok a roadkill story . !0 or so years my grandson was living with us . He and a friend came across a roadkill . Loaded it in the trunk of the car . Someone followed them all the way home . Turned around and left . In awhile a cop shows up to investigate . Boys told him about the deer . He wanted to see it . Already hanging in the shed . He must have had a weak stomach . Almost lost his lunch . He left as nothing illegal . There was blood on the rear of the car . Someone must of thought a murder occurred . :gig
At work one got hit and the grounds dept workers offered to use the bucket tractor to lift it so I could gut it. They normally would put it in the bucket and drive in the back and dump it. Anyway when I opened her up and dumped the guts into a garbage can I thought they were going to loose their supper. 😱 😱....i asked if they wanted any meat... they declined

Back
Top Bottom